The art of いわ (Rock)
Source -> Scout, from The Great Gatsby’s blog!
Photoset reblogged from with 7,024 notes
300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
Aaaah these are so cute <3
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake. Recipe here!
“A Quick Doodle I did in Class”
“One Hour Speedpaint”
“My pen pressure was off when I drew this”
“Art is just a Hobby for me, I just do it in my freetime.”
“I’m only 13 years old.”
“I did this in Microsoft Paint.”
true friendship is being comfortable enough to openly discuss pornography with each other
Monster Hunter has a huge variety of awesome armor designs, and with only a few exceptions, the level of coverage is more or less consistent between the male and female versions. I also love the differences in design between said versions. It isn’t strictly necessary for the male version to be more masculine and the female version to be more feminine, but they decided to do that and did so without sacrificing the spirit of the design.
Edit: Yeah the disparity in pants-wearing is kind of a problem. But they try. I guess.
I’m uploading this cause I sure as hell this is a good example how you can make a good designs. All these girls still have character and they still keep true to the design - even some are a bit more revealing; but it still looks good, because they actually kept their CHARACTER. They haven’t just strapped on some bikini on them with a FEW elements of the actual design. They have their unique look. They aren’t objectified, which is absolutely wonderful.
I also think the lack of pants are a bit sad though. In games especially I feel it’s very underestimated on women. But hey, aside from that I personally love these.
Page 1 of 423